The navigation bars are automatically removed when any of the documents are printed
- Scottish Country Dancing Instructions
- Description of the history of Scottish Country Dancing, explanations with diagrams of the common formations, and a glossary of the language used in describing the dances. Here are his instructions as one large document (250K).
- The Rodney Rooms Dances
- Dances by Douglas.
- The Rodney Rooms Dances - Second Set
- More dances by Douglas.
- Celebration Dances In The Rodney Rooms Tradition
- Celebration dances including Bracknell’s 50th.
These are not necessarily Scottish Country dances. The Lancers and Quadrilles are what used to be danced in polite society in the 19th century. The older dances can have many different versions.